: Mad World : : Mad World :

Webcam

The webcam was pretty cool. Love tha art style too

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

Pet Sims

I love pet sims, and this one is great.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I love it.

I played this game since it came out. it's still good, and OMG FANCY PANTS!!!!!! Quick, everyone vote 5 again to make this number 1!!!!!

Kill the Ferbys Kill the Ferbys

I H8 U!!!

seriously! ferbys r cute!!!!!!!!

GemCraft GemCraft

Help for you

First this is an awesome game. To beat the epic level, keep leveling up mana pool to about 20k max mana. Make sure you have a few level 6 or higher towers with trenches all around them. Buy nothing for the last few levels, to let your mana fill up. If you reach max, buy another mana upgrade. Also, make sure you have at least 1 strong red,purple,and green towers. Do this, nd you might win. Oh, and to the guy asking about hues, hue is simply the color of the monster. Nothing else.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

good job

the only problem i had is......U SHOULD actually teach people to draw hands, not deny it.

Particles Particles

OMG SATAN!!!!

i got 6 balls and died at 66 seconds. Christ be with me

Stick Game Platform !! Stick Game Platform !!

Question

I'm a little bit higher up on the coding chain than you, mostly because I can code w/out tutorials. But, how did you make the camera focus on your guy? I would love to make a game like this, but i need that camera skill.

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

AARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMG....*violent shaking*........*vomiting*........LOL !!!!!!.....I think this has done permanent damage to my brain and eyes. OH...btw, some people on the high scores say 999,999,999 stars collected. FUCKING CHEATERS!!!!!

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Glitch

if you put in the unbreakable cheat, you cant put glasses on the bar :.(

JohnnySedona responds:

I wouldn't go so far as to cal it a glitch... that's just what you get for cheating. (Honestly, neither of the two cheats were tested very thoroughly. The money cheat could also cause problems.)